- How do I get counselling?
- What if I can’t afford counselling?
- I just need someone to talk to.
- I’m new to Canada and I don’t speak English well.
- How do I volunteer in my community?
- Do you have openings for practicums?
- Do you have job openings or employment opportunities at Options Community Services?
How do I get counselling?
Click here for information on all of our counselling services. If you’re looking for individual counselling, you can search the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors to find a professional in your community.
What if I can’t afford counselling?
Ask the counsellor if they charge on a sliding scale, where they take into account your financial situation and try to make their services as affordable as possible. SFU in Surrey @ 604.587.7320 and Trinity Western University’s Cascade Christian Counselling @ 604.585.1411 also charge at a low-cost/sliding scale.
Do you have openings for practicums?
Practicum positions are posted here. Otherwise, browse our all of services to determine which program you’d like to do your practicum with, then contact that program by phone and ask to speak to a Program Manager.