How do I get counselling?
Click here for information on all of our counselling services.  If you’re looking for individual counselling, you can search the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors to find a professional in your community.

What if I can’t afford counselling?
Ask the counsellor if they charge on a sliding scale, where they take into account your financial situation and try to make their services as affordable as possible. SFU in Surrey @ 604.587.7320 and Trinity Western University’s Cascade Christian Counselling @ 604.585.1411 also charge at a low-cost/sliding scale.

I just need someone to talk to.
Call the Fraser Health Crisis Line.  Someone is always available to listen 24 hour a day, 7 days a week. They can also suggest appropriate community resources for you.

I’m new to Canada and I don’t speak English well.
Our sister site in Newton offers Immigrants Services in several different languages.

How do I volunteer in my community?
Click here for information. If you’d like to volunteer with Options Community Services, click here for current volunteer positions.

Do you have openings for practicums?
Practicum positions are posted here.  Otherwise, browse our all of services to determine which program you’d like to do your practicum with, then contact that program by phone and ask to speak to a Program Manager.

Do you have job openings or employment opportunities at Options Community Services?
Click here for current job opporutnities.

by Transposh - translation plugin for wordpress